Hello lovely people!
The first month of 2016 has officially come to a close, and I couldn’t be more glad. January was really stressful for me, but also relaxing in some ways. I definitely found ways to relieve stress through the favorites I’m going to share with you all today!
1. Kate from A Lonestar Southern // THIS BLOGGER, Y’ALL. I don’t exactly remember how I found her, but Kate is a fashion blogger from Texas and she is the absolute cutest and gorgeous human being on earth! I follow her multiple social medias and I could look at her outfit creations all day. You can check out her Youtube channel as well! Her videos definitely kept me entertained while working out on the elliptical and before bed.
2. Essie’s “Ballet Slippers” // Now, y’all know I’m a nail polish fanatic, and lately I’ve been seeing the classic light pink nail trend. Maybe I’m late to the game, but I think this look is so classy and perfect for the entire year, and it’s no issue as a business major with tons of networking events every week.
3. Tea!! (esp. Milk Earl Grey) // I recently talked about trying new things and one of the things this month was tea! I’ve fallen prey to the Earl Grey I think, and bonus if there’s milk in it!
4. Oddfellow’s Cafe // During the three-day weekend in January, I took it upon myself to explore Seattle more, and visited a cafe I’ve been eyeing for a while: Oddfellows! I love this place because they have an awesome restaurant portion, and then a cafe section that’s attached to a Seattle indie bookstore. I found that I studied and did homework really well here!
5. Planner // This is 100% a given, but I’m loving my new planner for the year. It’s been helping me keep my life together for sure.
6. High School Musical music // If you haven’t been living under a rock, you know that January was the month of High School Musical’s ten-year anniversary!! I totally had HSM music on non-stop. It seriously cheers me up and puts me in such a happy mood.
So what did you love in January?