I haven’t done a Top Ten Tuesday in a while! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic to make a list for the top ten!
This week is my summer TBR! I’m considering the top books I consider my “summer TBR” to be from June 16-September 1st!
1. The Royal We – this one’s been out for a few months now, but I’ve heard such great things about this adult contemporary!
2. Between Us and the Moon – I have an eARC of this one and it’s a cute summery read.
3. Legacy of Kings – So hyped up at BEA, thank goodness I have an eARC!
4. Court of Fives – another cool-sounding fantasy book!!
5. Uprooted – I have been hearing CRAZY GOOD THINGS about this Beauty and the Beast retelling! Dying to read this one!!
6. Another Day – I loved the prequel to this book, Every Day, so I’m dying for the sequel. Definitely will be reading this ASAP.
7. More Happy Than Not – Adam Silvera is so funny on Twitter and I’ve heard this being compared to Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, which I LOVED.
8. Paperweight – sounds like a deep, profound contemporary!
9. Hello, I Love You – hello, I love the way you sound? This one’s been compared to Anna and the French Kiss, so duh.
What summer books are on your TBR?