Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic to make a list for the top ten!
This week’s topic is Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit! Shown below are the books I REALLY want to re-read, starting from my youngest years to more recent!!
1. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo – I think I remember my 2nd grade teacher reading this aloud to the class and I just FELL IN LOVE with the story. I own my own copy, so I’ll definitely be re-reading this soon.
2. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder – Duh.
4. Judy Mood by Megan McDonald – Read to me by my first grade teacher. So, so cute.
5. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume – my first ever Judy Blume! This series was hilarious and also read to me by my first grade teacher. Great memories! Distinctly remember Fudge eating earthworms and being GROSSED. OUT.
6. The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler – This one was actually first recommended to me by my non-reader twin sister, and I fell in love! This was my first mermaid book and thus, I fell in love with the underwater world. Plus, pretty cover!
8. The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick – early middle school reads! This series is so cute and makes me want to pick up classics.
10. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – read throughout middle school. I am SO planning on rereading the entire thing this summer. I’ve been dying to relive the Bella-Edward romance. Twilight holds such a special place in my heart.
So that’s it! What books from your past are ones you want to revisit?