Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic to make a list for the top ten!
This week’s topic is all about THAT SPRING TBR PILE! I’m so excited for spring. Spring = better weather and of course, MORE AWESOME BOOKS. My Spring TBR Pile all consists of review copies!!
1. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – This one has been getting THE BEST reviews ever. Heck yeah I’m excited.
2. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia – This one just sounds so unique and I definitely want to give it a try.
3. Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider – YES NEW ROBYN SCHNEIDER. I loved her book The Beginning of Everything, so this one is a must.
4. 99 Days by Katie Cotugno – I’ve been hearing meh things for this book, but I really liked Katie’s debut How to Love, so I’m still gonna give this one a try.
5. A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith – again, I loved Hilary’s debut Wild Awake, so I need to read this one.
6. Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu – haven’t read anything by Corey, but it looks like she writes some great contemporaries!
7. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey – the baby of City of Bones and Shadow and Bone? GIMME! (jk I already have a copy)
8. Denton Little’s Deathdate by Lance Rubin – This one sounds SO weird and awesome. Have to read it.
9. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton – DANCE. I LOVE DANCE & MYSTERY!
10. The Cage by Megan Shepherd – I have hope for Megan’s new series. I do.
So what lovely books are on YOUR spring TBR pile this year?