Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic to make a list for the top ten!
This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books for Readers who like ___”. I chose books about TWINS because duh, I’M AN IDENTICAL TWIN and I get so excited when authors write books about twins! Mostly it makes for a great plot and I want to see if they get the experience right. 😉 I haven’t read ALL of these, but I’ve read some! If you love books about twins too, be sure to check these out!
1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke – still need to read! This one is a male/female duo!
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I read this one last month and Rowell hits it spot on! I related to this one so well. Cath and her twin sister Ren are a great example of true twin bickering. Check out my review here!
5. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson – *hides* I still need to read this one, but I’ve heard this is an emotional twin story.
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano – read this one ages ago, and it’s about a girl who’s searching for her twin brother when he was taken away.
8. The Fall by Bethany Griffin – fraternal twins Madeline and her brother live in the haunted House of Usher. Haven’t read, but it sounds creeeeeepy!
9. The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer – sounds like a cute Middle Grade read with twin brothers!
So do you love reading book about twins? ARE YOU A TWIN? Do you know of any other books with twins in them?