Image from We Heart It
Oh gosh. My first month at school has already gotten SO STRESSFUL. Anybody else with me on this? Junior year is so drastically different from sophomore year IT’S CRAY. I didn’t have the best reading month (I read 2 and a half books..) but let’s get into my favs for this month! It’s going to be a short one.
- I failed my first physics test. Yeah. I was pretty devastated. PHYSICS IS NOT MY THING.
- Auto-approved for HarperCollins on Edelweiss! I said this before on my Stacking the Shelves, but it seriously MADE MY MONTH. So. Happy.
- Performed at multiple football games! I love performing at football games, it’s seriously an awesome experience.
- Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell: I’ve been wanting to read this book for FOREVER. I know my good bloggy friend Willa LOVED this one, so I have high hopes.
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano: I loved Wither, and her writing in general, so of course I’m interested!
- Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein: this one just straight up sounds awesome.
Not much happened for me this month, posts have definitely slowed down a bit! But what good books did you read this month? Anything AWESOME happen to you? Let me know what releases YOU are looking forward to in October!