Image from We Heart It
NO NO NO NO. Why is summer over already?! This can’t be happening. School already? I’ll be talking about some changes later on in a different post, but August was quite a good month for me!
- I beta-read for a bloggy friend for the first time ever. One of my best blog friends, Willa from Willa’s Ramblings, asked if I would like to beta-read her story and I did some critiquing! It was a lot of fun to read what she wrote.
- Saw The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie! Unfortunately, I didn’t see this during midnight, but I wore a Shadowhunter shirt and I got a HUUUGE movie poster for being a big fan! The movie was quite good, I want to see it again!
- Roadtripped with the family. I roadtripped to drop off my older sister at college, and I ate SO MUCH FOOD. Oh I love roadtripping.
- Rachel from Hello, Chelly: I love reading this girl’s reviews, they are seriously clean, to the point, and very helpful. And her blog design is to die for! ❤ (plus she's Asian. GO ASIANS.)
- Annie from Random Reads: Annie is so sweet! She recently started commenting on my blog and I decided to check HER blog out, and I fell in love. She actually just reached her one year blogoversary, so go congratulate her!
- Hazel from Stay Bookish: OMGFDAFAOEP her blog design. One of my favorites! Hazel is a somewhat new blogger, and she has such cool features on her blog! Definitely a must-follow.
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill: Time travel? HECK YES.
- Cherry Money Baby by John M. Cusick: I love stories about small town life to big glam cities. This one is a must read for me!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: I have a feeling I’ll be able to relate to this main character a lot. FANGIRLS FTW.
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales: A story about a girl who finds passion in music and finds herself? Yessss, I love these!
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab: Even though this one’s an adult read, the supernatural elements sounds so cool, plus I love Victoria’s writing.
So that’s it for me for the month of August! What good books did you read this month? Any new music favs? What AWESOME releases are you looking forward to in September?