Image from We Heart It
So I’ve always loved monthly wrap posts where bloggers sum up their month with favorite THINGS: books, music, posts, etc. I thought I’d jump in! I don’t know if I’ll do this every single month but I’ll try!
- School let out! This meant that I got TONS AND TONS of more time to read. In fact, I’ve been finishing a book every two days!
- Books and Other Happy Ever Afters was born! I decided to start solo-blogging again and it’s been amazing. I got a new design after 2 weeks as well, hehe.
- I went to the beach! It was absolutely amazing and I NEED to go back again this summer. NEED.
I discovered some blogs this month that I’ve been obsessed with! In no particular order:
- Rachel from Rachel Reads: I freaking love this blog because IT’S SO PINK. Just kidding, but it’s a plus. Rachel is like the queen contemporary reader and I love her reviews! She’s also plenty fun to talk to on Twitter. Go check her out!
- Renae from Respiring Thoughts: GAAAH I’m so in love with this blog, and Renae! She’s literally the fastest reader on the planet, I swear. But that’s not the only awesome thing about her– her reviews are very thorough and fun to read. Plus I love her blog design!
- Jen from Pop! Goes the Reader: Jen is a new blogger, everyone should go welcome her into the blogosphere! And can we just talk about her blog design.. it’s insanely beautiful. Like, can I haz? I’m totes in love!
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: 17 year-old girl who meets a guy she shouldn’t be with (aka, her mother doesn’t approve!)
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover: sequel to Hopeless, same story but told in Holder’s point of view– SWOON!
- Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike: a girl who sees visions of boys and can create matter out of nothing!
That’s it! Tell me: what are your favorite reads this month? Anything cool happen to you? (Besides BEA, no need to make me jealous). Discover any new blogs that I NEED to check out? Do I have really bad taste in music…? What are some July releases you are excited about? Let me know!